Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thankful


First and foremost, I’m thankful for God,
who has given me my life and everything in it, while I sometimes get frustrated with my family and the way things in my life are going, I know that God has a plan out there for me and always provided me with everything I need and without God I obviously wouldn’t even be here.

Second and also very important,
I’m thankful for my friends and the people who care about me. I’ve been blessed with some amazing people in my life and honestly I wouldn’t get very far at all without them, the friends who are always there for me and who can sometimes see through the disguise of my saying I’m fine when really I’m not ok at all. The friends who I know would (and who have) done anything for me. I can’t even describe how blessed I am to have them in my life and my thankfulness can’t be put into words.

I’m thankful for living in "Bumi di bawah bayu ".
I’m thankful for being blessed to live in a place where I’ve never gone hungry or gone to bed without a roof over my head.

. I’m thankful for my cell phone and the internet
to keep me in touch with my friends all over the country and even the world.

I’m thankful for my laptop which I spend quite a bit (possibly too much) time on.

I’m thankful for the privilege of being able to go to college and get an education that will help me in the future.

I’m thankful for how amazing the college I attend is and how beautiful it appears.

I’m thankful for being able to live in the dorms where I’ve met some of my closest friends and people I know I will care for and treasure forever.

<3 <3 <3 <3
Hope ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment