Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm Afraid To FALL !

I'm afraid to fall ?

in LOVE

That was still one of the hardest things i've ever gone through, enough so that as much as i hate it, it made me than a little bit fearful to fall in love again.
People who’ve never had a broken heart don’t realize that the term broken heart is an understatement. It’s more like having your heart ripped out, stepped on, stabbed and tossed out and then parts of it put back in your body. It’s literally the worst thing ever… And it makes me scared. About several things. I’m scared to fall in love again and be hurt again, but I’m scared if I don’t listen to my feelings that I’ll miss something awesome…
I just wish I knew right now who I was going to end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment