Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dear Future Husband

Dear Future Husband,

- I don’t expect you to trust me automatically. Instead, I’ll earn your trust and show you that I’ll always be faithful to you and our family, no matter what.

- No matter how much I feel worried for you, I will always trust you, alright? Always.

- Let’s live happily ever after.

- I’ll never talk down to you or make fun of you to others. You are my most favorite thing.

- I’ve been SO distracted by you lately, and I don’t even know who you are yet!

- Your hug will mean the world to me.
I will feel loved and protected; cherished, honored, respected, comforted, safe, secure, admired, beautiful, and happy. The list goes on and on.
I love you.

- Let’s be one of those cute old couples that inspire teenagers to live purely.

- Let’s go adventuring

- “Husband.” I can’t wait for the day that I can put a name and a face with that word.

- I want to see the world with you.

- I really hope you love to travel, because I want to see the world with you. I would even love to just drive across the continent, living out of our car. As long as I get to see everything the world has to offer with you.

- Sometimes, I think there’s no way I’ll ever be able to be a proper helpmate for anyone. Please forgive me when I fail.

- I pray that I can be the friend you need, the girlfriend you desire, and the wife you deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment