Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Always in my heart



whatever happen you always in my heart <3

i do love you,

you always care for me,

you give everything what i want,

whatever i do, you always support me

understand me,

even though you mad at me because you love me

always do the best for me

and so many things you do for my goodness until now <3

Do you know who ?

Them that i call "MAMA AND BABA"

DEAR MAMA AND BABA

I cannot thank you enough for all the support and love you have given me.I never
would have made it here without you.

Thanks for always supporting me and believing in me, You are my role models

Thanks for being whenever i needed it

Thanks for support my studies and paying for my tuition

You have given me the greatest gift of all, education and the freedom of choice

Thank you very much to mama and baba for all what you do for me until now.

I am proud to be your son and thank god everyday that i have Mama and Baba likes you :)

Thank you for all you've done for me. I certainly would not be where I am today without
your love, support, and understanding.

Someday i will find my charming , but 'MAMA AND BABA' will always be
my QUEEN AND KING :)





No comments:

Post a Comment