Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best Friends

Best friend are always there for you.

They’re your “two am”, the person you can call anytime. Day or night. You would do anything for them and you know they’d do the same for you. No matter what, no matter the distance, you’ll always be there for each other.
Unfortunately, not everyone has a best friend and for those people I am truly sorry. Others have several people they consider their best friends. People who they can tell anything and be themselves with and always count on. I am one of the blessed people who can honestly say I have several best friends. I’ve been very blessed in that area of my life and I literally thank God everyday for this. Without my friends, I don’t know where I would be right now, they have saved me and helped me in more ways than they can know. Unfortunately, most of my best friends are over 1,000 miles away from me at the moment and some of them I haven’t seen in quite a while but I know that it doesn’t matter how long you go without seeing a friend, if they’re truly a best friend, you’ll always be able to pick up right where you left off. That’s another wonderful thing about the friendships I have, all of us are strong in our faith which is a great comfort to me. Even if we never again are able to be face to face on this earth,
I really miss them <3 <3

and Now !
i found persons that i call them "my soul sisters" actually we've been friends since i enter UiTM. At the beginning our relationship is not as close like now. Now we laugh together, eat together , walk together , spend time together etc. I love them , i hope our relationship will never end :)

To all my best friends I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3
I will never forget you all , no matter what, no matter the distance , i'll be there for you all <3
for my best friends in high school, i never forget you all guys , i really really miss you !

No comments:

Post a Comment