Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

hello :) , first of all, this is my second blog for BELAM, actually my first blog is not really active since 2010 because i don't know what i want to share or post. Seriously, i'm still don't know what i want to share.
I want to talk about my assessment one that i have been done. I present about Telekom Malaysia as my company that i want to promote. As you all know, Telekom Malaysia Bhd also known as a 'TM' , this company was the first leading telecommunication company in Malaysia. Previously, this company was under a government body and called as a JTM, but the Department was change to incorporation and privatization of Telekom Malaysia on October 12, 1984. TM has been listed on Bursa Malaysia on 9 Sept 1990. That's some information about TM :)
I'm still nervous to present in front my classmates even thought i know them .

No comments:

Post a Comment