Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HELLO FEBRUARY :)

Well January of the new year just passed, and know i say hello to February :)

What have i learned in this month of January ? that i have learned more or just same! hihihhihhihihih

* When I am full of love, the atmosphere around me is shifted and warmed because of it. It is reflected back.
* when I am cold and isolate myself, I am alone and it is cold
*Therefore, I determine my day and the atmosphere in my world
*Continue to shine my light regardless of anyone notices
*Not everything that glitters is gold
*When people show who they are, accept it for what it is
*"Two feet no pressure" be careful who I bring into my heartspace.
*some smiles and kind words bring daggers. Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss.
*Pray for those who persecute you
*reconsider who I call a "friend"
*the only person I can change is myself
*the definition of unconditional love
*when you give in to negativity, consider who is rejoicing because of it.
*my gut feeling is always on point
*just love

NOW, im ready for FEBRUARY , i feel pounds stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment