Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Four weeks before final exam !

Seriously, time passing so quickly and i did not notice there is four weeks left before our final exam, huh. I have not study and like to study last minutes. What I do for last minutes study is firstly, I take a pieces a paper to write down a point form notes, second is do with my own words to write also I check my notes with lecture notes etc. After i write down all the important point , I will read it back to make sure I know what i write down. For me, doing my own notes is easy to understand and it is easy to refer back if we don't have enough time to check textbooks.
But it not easy to last minutes study, I shouldn't wait till last minutes to study because i have to remember so many fact , case etc. For calculation subject I like doing past years paper to make me know understand the calculation, I also refer past years question to know format the questions.
Now,i scared because only four weeks left before final exam !

No comments:

Post a Comment