Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 4, 2013

NOVEMBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH.

Why NOVEMBER ?

of course because November are my birthday month, birthday <3 and also this year Nov 2013 is my convocation on 10 Nov. *can't wait*

My birthday was yesterday,on November 4. "Happy birthday to me* , 
Im 21 years old sudaaaa. ohmai 0.o
Time flies so fast now. 
Day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year.

Today im just spending my day at home, nothing to do. hmmmmm
hahahahahaha

Today Tuesday, November 5, 2013 is Awal Muharam, just wishing 
"Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah 1435 to all muslim" 
May Allah always give us happiness and strength to be someone better and forgive our mistakes in the past year. In Shaa Allah :)

I just wanna throwback on 2, 3 and 4 November.
2 Nov : thank you to someone that i called <3, thank you coz spending time time with me, watching Thor and late lunch at kenny together @ 1Borneo.
3 Nov : Family dinner @ Gayang Seafood with mama, baba, <3 and ramlan. just a great dinner with them.
4 Nov : also spending time w <3 and bff of mine. Lunch at Upperstar Suria, watching movie w <3 and karoks w them at Motune.

Thank you for everything.

*Family, <3 and friends*

I love ualls

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment