Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'M BACK !

** Welcome back Farah Erlinda**
Wink Wink^^

Lama suda tidak updateII ni blog, berhabuk suda.
tibaII pula terdetik d hati mau lawatII ni blog.
hahahahahaha.
btw, good luck for those who taking Dip in UiTM becoz was facing final exam for this sem. 
And also good luck for me too coz im also the one who facing it. I hope this sem will be my final sem 
*In Shaa Allah* and also to my beloved friends *ili, erina, dj, zul, izzat, mirul, rafi* 
I'm just boring at home *HomeAlone*, coz sister already going back to Sibu and mama have to attend an event. 
My next paper is on 4.4.13 *nextweek*, hope i can do the best for this paper *IndustrialRelations* and also for my last paper on 11.4.13. My first paper start on last week 28.3.13, there are gaps between my 3 papers that is 6 days. 
I'm very happy coz soon i'll finish my dip but at the same time i'm sad coz will leave my craziest friends *LOLZ*, mayb not or mayb yes we will meet again. Although we are not far away, does not mean that we can meet and hang out like always.
I hope we always keep in touch each other. 
okeyy, thats all i want to say *byebye*
Wanna help my mum in the kitchen, prepare for a dinner.
Salam Maghrib uallsss 
* xoxo. love ya*

No comments:

Post a Comment